Jul 21, 2011

Nokia 3D World Gaze, New Experimental Design of Nokia Beta Labs

Nokia 3D World Gaze is an experimental project that uses the internal compass and GPS device, allowing you to navigate through cities or countries by moving the phone.
When starting the application the first time, you must rotate the device so that the compass is calibrated. With it, you'll be able to use Nokia 3D World Gaze, as shown in the video below.


Many people have problem with this application. I have a comment of a user given below. Which explains that initially it is difficult to use.
"I confess that I am still learning to use the application. I came with it open the way to work, but could not find any pictures, as shown in the video above. Perhaps because there is no picture with geotagging published in my path."
The initiative seems to be quite interesting. I'll try to look at it more calmly at lunchtime. If anyone has any tips, post in the comments, ok?

Note: If you have any Query about this post. Then please don't hesitate to ask question. I will try to helps you as I can. Use comments section for your Queries.
  • Facing Certificate error? To Find out its solution, please Click here
  • For signing applications with your Cert and Key on Computer/PC, please Click here
  • For signing applications with your Cert and Key on Mobile Device, please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...