chitika

Sep 20, 2011

HD Games Package for Symbian ^ 3 (Nokia N8, E6 , E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and more)

After a long time I am going to post some fantastic HD games for Symbian ^ 3 Platform. Sometime I heard in my surrounding that now Nokia or Symbian Platform is dead But I always give same answer that it is not dead. It is alive as always before. Here I am going to give the proof in the form of these wonderful games in HD running in the same way an IOS iPhone or an Android. The Games Are: Assassins Creed - Altair Chronicles HD, Tom Clancy's HAWX HD, Spider Man Mayhen HD, Avatar Total HD.

Check out the links below to download:

Assassins Creed - Altair Chronicles HD Game Symbian ^ 3


Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLXBNME5
Note: If Signing is Required then follow this Post. Signing Solution for Symbian ^ 3
Signed Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MYASRT7L

Tom Clancy's HAWX HD Game Symbian ^ 3

Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H54FPU1Z
Note: If Signing is Required then follow this Post. Signing Solution for Symbian ^ 3

Avatar Total HD Game Symbian ^ 3

Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1Y6J51X
Note: If Signing is Required then follow this Post. Signing Solution for Symbian ^ 3

Spider Man Mayhen HD Game Symbian ^ 3

Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=090O8I2X
Note: If Signing is Required then follow this Post. Signing Solution for Symbian ^ 3
Note: If you have any Query about this post. Then please don't hesitate to ask question. I will try to help you as I can. Use comments section for your Queries.

  • Facing Certificate error? To Find out its solution, please Click here
  • For signing applications with your Cert and Key on Computer/PC, please Click here
  • For signing applications with your Cert and Key on Mobile Device, please Click Here

7 comments:

irfan said...

hi i have nokia c6 01 i have download and install it in my phone its working but very slow sometime its closed automaically so please would u solve this problem tnx

KxNTeam said...

Install QT & Mobility for S60v5 in Your Device
Install Python Too.
Restart Your Device...
Check Game and FeedBack
My Mail is KxNTeam@Yahoo.com

Dawod shah said...

I think this is wrong URLs I cannot open it in Opera Firefox what is wrong with this

Cannan Charity said...

Thanks for the amazing content on your blog I am very interested in this article and you have really helped me.
Asus laptops

Rick Thompson said...



I really hate web pages like this cause links they are giving are not working!!!! Luckily, I did some searching and FINALLY found the working and true file that you have been looking for! I'm in a great mood now so might as well share this to you.

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL WORKING FILE

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL WORKING FILE


That's the direct link for the file. Have a great day!

Rahul Kumar said...

HD GAMES NOT RUNNIG ON NOKIA C6-00
WHY? Why?

jhone taker said...

Overly admirable idea.
Nice work thanks
Just incredible :)
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait.
Visit and download www.myonlineidea.com
Download Here www.getsinto.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

chitika 3